Ir para conteúdo

SKY CHEATS
Registre-se em nosso forum para ter acesso a todos os downloads obrigado pela sua visita
SKY CHEATS
Registre-se em nosso forum para ter acesso a todos os downloads obrigado pela sua visita
Bem Vindo! Registre-se em Nosso Fórum Para Ter Acesso Aos Downloads. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Register On Our Forum To gain Access to downloads.
We have brought you new cheats for samp 0.3z, Enjoy.

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

12shotterv2.0 By Daddy_OF_Samp! Empty 2shotterv2.0 By Daddy_OF_Samp! Thu Feb 06, 2014 4:05 pm

Hamamd

Hamamd

2shotterv2.0 By Daddy_OF_Samp! Default2
Hi,

I have searched for some 2shot automator cleo files, and i have found out that they have either some bugs, or some automatic unwanted actions (ex. switches weapon even after 4shot, which causes stupidity). Therefore i have designed a 2shot automator, which doesn't bug, crash or do some other things.

My 2shotter has these advantages :

* Works only with sawnoff (doesn't do any action if you don't have a sawnoff / if you are not carrying a sawnoff)
* It automaticly switches sawnoff-punch-sawnoff only if you release aim.
* By having this self-restriction(about releasing aim), it allows you to do 4shot, which will convince your target to believe that you're not using a twoshot automator.
* Since it allows you to do 4shot, it doesn't switch after 4shot, just stops and lets you refill your weapon on your own.
* It's 2shot speed is intentionally made to be a bit slow, so that people will not think that you are doing too fast 2shot and that you are probably using no-reload&faking 2shot with it.
* Can be activated&deactivated (R+1 for activation, R+0 for deactivation as default)
* Has an .ini file where you can change the activation and deactivation key for your own desire.
NEW - v2.0 features :
* From now on, if you have deagle or knife, it switches deagle-sawnoff instead of switching to punch.
* Now, you can configure the switching speed from .ini file too !

Have fun playing with 2shotterv2.0

Link - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Skycheat*

Last edited by Hamamd on Thu Feb 06, 2014 4:10 pm; edited 1 time in total

22shotterv2.0 By Daddy_OF_Samp! Empty Re: 2shotterv2.0 By Daddy_OF_Samp! Thu Feb 06, 2014 4:09 pm

Hamamd

Hamamd

2shotterv2.0 By Daddy_OF_Samp! Default2
Link - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

32shotterv2.0 By Daddy_OF_Samp! Empty Re: 2shotterv2.0 By Daddy_OF_Samp! Thu Feb 06, 2014 4:15 pm

CLEO4

CLEO4

Novato
Novato
Thank you Work For me I Love you Man! <3

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum